Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
"All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
"God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
"...the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23
Jesus offers us the free gift of eternal life and salvation,
but we need to receive Jesus and ask him into our hearts and lives.
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9
Admit you are a sinner. Romans 3: 10
- Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Acts 17: 30
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. Romans 10: 9-10
- Through prayer, Invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Savior. Romans 10: 13
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins
and cleanse us from all unrighteousness"
1 John 1:9
"For as many as received Him, to them He gave the right
to become the children of God."
If you would like to ask Jesus into your heart,
to forgive you and cleanse you of your sins,
pray this prayer:
Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus
Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin.
I now invite Jesus to come into my heart and life as my personal Lord and Savior.|
If you prayed this prayer and asked Jesus into your heart as your Savior and Lord,
Welcome to God's Family and a wonderful new life with Him!
Read your Bible every day to get to know Jesus Christ better.
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.
- Tell others about Jesus Christ.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son to condemn the world,
but that the world through Him might be saved."